unFTP - The FTPS Server Application
unFTP is a FTP(S) server written in Rust and built on top of libunftp and the Tokio asynchronous run-time. It is unlike your normal FTP server in that it provides:
- Configurable Authentication (e.g. Anonymous, PAM or a JSON file).
- Configurable storage back-ends (e.g. GCS or filesystem)
- An HTTP server with health endpoints for use for example in Kubernetes for readiness and liveness probes.
- Integration with Prometheus for monitoring.
- A proxy protocol mode for use behind proxies like HA Proxy and Nginx.
- Structured logging and the ability to ship logs to a Redis instance.
With unFTP, you can present RFC compliant FTP(S) to the outside world while freeing yourself to use modern APIs and
techniques on the inside of your perimeter.